Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Add a New product shows both fields for default and English languages.

IAmThatStrange
Mary Jackson
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 17.01.2012
First, thanks for a wonderful product so much easier to setup than others. I'm experienced in Typo3 but am not a developer and my typoscript is well nevermind... so my experience is kind of limited.

I figured out my first problem... but

"Add new Product" shows both fields for default language and english. Is there a way to have it only show the english.

Thanks so much!

[This article was edited 3 times, at last 17.01.2012 at 17:42.]
Written on: 17. 01. 2012 [17:10]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
The languages are loaded from TYPO3 on the root page of the page tree. Go to TYPO3 backend, press list in the left panel, press the root page.

There you can see the enabled languages. Make sure that English is not there, because the default should be English.
Written on: 18. 01. 2012 [09:11]
IAmThatStrange
Mary Jackson
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 17.01.2012
Thank you that's it!!!

One more question if I might. I was trying to find information (specifically examples) on customization, like cusomizing the breadcrumb and the footer.

On the bread crumbs I'd like to change the text "You are currently here:", right now I just hide it. Also we have no manufacturers (it's us) and I'd like to drop that out of the footer, and if possible put that at the top of the page.

I've searched through files thinking the text would be in the xml, no joy. And I can't find where to configure this. I thought there might be a template, but can't find one. I've searched the forum and you say it's easy to customzie... and I'm pretty good at taking what exists or the examples of what you can do and bend them to what I need. But I'm not a programmer. And I can't find any examples for the coding challenged.

Thanks again

Again, this is a wonderful extension. Thanks for all the hard work.

[This article was edited 4 times, at last 18.01.2012 at 21:38.]
Written on: 18. 01. 2012 [17:14]