Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

admin panel doesn't work

Midget34
Angela
Multishop newbie
Topic creator
registered since: 12.03.2011
Hi Bas,
finally I could install the recent version of your shop! Thanks a lot for your work!
I went through all your documentation and I think I did everything right. Now I logged into the frontend to make the settings for the shop (categories, products etc.) but all I get is this nice loading pic wheneder I try to select an option. I already tried the "no-conflict" method of JQuery but that wasn't any help. Do you have any idea what could be the source of the problem?
Written on: 08. 02. 2012 [10:25]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Try to debug with FireBug to be certain it's not a jQuery related issue.

Try to deactivate everything that could give conflicts. If you use RealURL disable it for testing it to see if it helps.

Carefully check the settings of t3jquery. Don't include it in the footer.

Also you can find other posts with issues, maybe they can help.

Otherwise feel free to contact me
Written on: 10. 02. 2012 [18:54]
toni9i3
toni
Multishop experienced
registered since: 08.04.2013
Have set t3jquery settings, multishop settings, no errors in firebug, but still have no admin panel in typo3 6.0.4, with same settings works fine with typo 4.7.7. banghead.gif Any ideas? banghead.gif
Written on: 08. 04. 2013 [22:04]
Toribox
Tonko
Multishop newbie
registered since: 15.04.2013
I have tried several version of typo.. non of them i get to work. I followed exactly the video and manual, but i can't get the admin panel to show. Tried 4.5.25, 4.7.7. and even 6.02 all with no succes. For a while thinking it is caused by Xampp, tried on live domain with introduction package 4.5.25 still no admin panel.

Like above have set t3jquery settings, multishop settings, create admin, no errors in firebug, but still have no admin panel.

It is driving me crazy, where do i go wrong. icon_rolleyes.gif

Anybody any suggestions.
Written on: 15. 04. 2013 [19:47]
toni9i3
toni
Multishop experienced
registered since: 08.04.2013
With typo3 6.0.x have no Admin Panel, only mulstishop settings after frontend login. Can't edit Multishop Settings Fields, clicking on a box keeps loading forever. No jquery conflicts, no errors in firebug.

Turnd back to 4.7.10, everything works perfect.
Written on: 18. 04. 2013 [20:05]
Toribox
Tonko
Multishop newbie
registered since: 15.04.2013
Sofar mystery Admin panel solved... Do not set the JQuery other than 1.6 or 1.7 and UI to 1.8. Every thing seems to work with these settings. Even the searchbox works without generating JS errors.

Other problem with not showing the product edit and search, categorie edit and search and import products is caused by own CSS.
Had to make a small mod in admin.css to get the boxes to show, it was loaded but hiding behind the content. icon_eek.gif

Written on: 29. 04. 2013 [21:28]