Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Alt-key opens unwanted windows in shop

basbrouwers
Bas Brouwers
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 22.03.2011
Hi,

I'm implementing Multishop in a customer website and it is giving me some problems, most of them involving the front-end admin section.
When I'm logged-in as admin in the front-end I am able to use the control panel. However, when I'm browsing the shop, and I press alt-tab, or just alt, the shop will open the editing window, the one you get when clicking the pencil icon.
Is there some kind of keyboard shortcut enabled for the front-end editing part? Is this opptional and if so, how do I turn it off?

Written on: 25. 06. 2012 [13:39]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Have you fixed this issue. Most likely you must update t3jquery and re-compile the library. We had this once too and that fixed our problem.
Written on: 09. 07. 2012 [09:33]
basbrouwers
Bas Brouwers
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Hi Bas,

Unfortunately I was unable to get it to work. I have the latest version of T3 jQuery installed and re-compiled the library but to no avail.
Next thing I'm going to try is install multishop in a clean Typo3 installation and configure it. Then try and migrate that to the existing project step by step (meaning enabling jquery libraries one by one to see what happens).

I'll keep you informed of any discoveries I make.

Written on: 13. 07. 2012 [08:06]
basbrouwers
Bas Brouwers
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
An updat about this issue.
I was able to resolve the problem by clearing $meta_tags['1_jquery'] after line 75 in meta_tags.php. This removed the javascript responsible for opening the admin panels with a keyboard shortcut.

Why this part is giving me trouble I couldn't quit figure out, but seeing as I don't need the keyboard shortcut I decided to remove this functionality.

Written on: 02. 08. 2012 [09:29]