Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Auto complete of admin panel search not working

concatenate
Michael Albers
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 26.07.2012
Hi, while figuring out this shop system, i noticed that the auto complete function in the search on the admin panel is not working.

I'm walking through the online manual on typo3.org and there is suggested that searching for "store" and "country" should show these admin setting in the auto complete.

Now these are easily found in the settings, but searching does save a lot of time as suggested.

Anybody got an idea why the auto complete isn't working?
Written on: 31. 07. 2012 [11:57]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
The problem is mostly the way how JavaScript is loaded. When using an older version of TYPO3 will cause troubles, cause the page renderer starts too late. I recommend you to use the latest version of the 4.5 LTS and try again. 4.6 or 4.7 is also no problem.

If not working enable firebug to see whether it's an JavaScript related issue and t3jquery library is running properly.
Written on: 16. 08. 2012 [22:36]
concatenate
Michael Albers
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 26.07.2012
Thanks Bas. I'm using 4.7 so that should not be the issue. I'll try firebug again, maybe i missed something.

It is an irregular problem as well. I've seen it working and after that, not working anymore. Also not all items where in the automcomplete, for example the two items that are used in the manual ( language and shop name)

I'll see, if i find the problem, i'll report it for others who might have the same issues.
Written on: 16. 08. 2012 [23:10]