Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

four shops in one pagetree some anoying issues

parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
registered since: 25.08.2011
Hi multishop community!

Have some problems with multishop configuration?

Here my configuration of 4 shop in one pagetree:

On rootpage only the root-shop-template ---> act as mastershop
All other shops contain only the coreshop template. But have tried other configurations and have everytime the same results.

The problem:

If one click on a certain product on pages/modules what are global:

- on shopping cart
- on last vistited
- on specials (one page outside of the single shops to display all specials of all shops global)

The customer on detail view is always redicted to the first shop, and the product is shown as a product of a subcategory of the first shop. though it is a product from fourth shop. If one click on this subcategory displayed in the breadcrumbs , there are no products. Of cause, because this category is not a category of the first shop but of the fourth shop.
If one click on "back to catalogue", again the catalogue of the first shop is presented. Not the catalogue of the fourth shop where the product belongs to.
To make it more clear I have added a screenshot!

Did I something wrong in my shop configuration? And if, what I have to do to change this? Who can help?

Thanks in advance!
Attachment

Written on: 25. 05. 2012 [07:21]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
Hello,

though I realy believe, the issue, exlpaned in my post above, is a importand one, I did not get any answer until yet on this. I thing it is a very serious issue, what will irritate nearly every possible customer visiting a site with multiple shops.

In addition to the described problems there uccured to be a further one:

If I choose "Add to cart - Redict to Products Detail Page" on Admin Panel ---> System settings and choose a product from shop 2 - 4 I see the same product, after putting it into basket, but now placed within the first shop.

The bad thing is, a shop visitor, who wants continue shopping on shop 2 - 4, again has to leave shop one and has to start again from scatch with the categories of one of the 2-4 shops instead of remaining on the shop he has put a product in basket.

If there are multiple shops with hundreds of categories and thousands of products, one can imagine, that this could be very anoying.

You may have a look on this here: http://www.claudiaspraerieshop.eu

Multishop is a fantastic shop extenstion but I think, this issue should be solved.

Once again thanks in advance for your help or any suggestions!
Written on: 11. 06. 2012 [07:23]
jens
Jens
Multishop professional
registered since: 16.05.2012
Hi there,

did you have a look on this?

SYSTEM --> SETTINGS:

- Cart session page uid
Normally the cart of your customer is shared with all shop in shops you create. By giving this setting a custom number the cart is only used on the current shop.

- Stores Module
Enable multiple stores (warehouses).

Maybe that could help you somehow.

Greetz
Jens
Written on: 12. 06. 2012 [07:10]
jens
Jens
Multishop professional
registered since: 16.05.2012
Forget to mention:

in the Backend --> Multishop (your Plugin) --> tab "Plugin" --> under-tab "advanced settings" --> checkbox "Master shop"

icon_wink.gif
Written on: 12. 06. 2012 [07:46]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
Hi Jens,

thanks a lot for you advices. But have tried these settings before. Without any succes.

Have found out some mistakes in settings myself.

I wanted to have a common schopping cart for all shops what acts independently from a special shop. Therefore I have created 2 seperate pages for shopping cart and for checkout. This causes the issue, that products after putting to basket always where shown one defined 1. shop what has defined as master shop.

I have changed this again to default settings and now the products, after putting to basket, are shown correctly in the shop where they belong to.

But one issue remains. By opening the shopping cart and clicking on a certain product, this product is opened, as a product of the shop on what one opens the shopping cart. Even if it´s not a product of this shop. Would be better the product would be opened in a shop where it belongs to.
If I place the Basket outsite of any shop with a core shop template, I have the same problem as before. The shopping cart is showing all products as products of the first shop, even if there is no product of the first shop in shopping cart.
Seems the products in shopping cart are only linked to the product detail page and not to the shop where the belong to. On basket placed outside a coreshop the basket seems to be alway liked to the first shop, even if its not defined as master shop.

The issue with the "Last Visited Products" I have solved by creating a subpage for each shop and have eliminated the setting on root template "Act as master shop". Now
the "Last Visited Products" are shown for each shop seperately. And on can put it to basket on shops where they belong to. But the issue with the shopping cart, mentioned above remains.

Its a log post. But its hard to explain without showing.

Greetings and thanks for your answer.

I go on with invetigating the settings. May be I oversaw something!
Written on: 12. 06. 2012 [09:21]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
Hi forum,

another anoying issue on this case occured!

By investigating the keywords, by which users reach products of the four shops, for example on Google search engine, putting in the same keywords, by which the visitors come from, I recognized two things:

1. Sometimes they are led to the start page instead to the products detail page. Though the product is on the site.

2. Often they are led to the products detail page, but underneath a shop where the product does not belong to. Familiar to the issues, I a have described in one of my posts before, concerning this issue.

From the marketing point of view this is unfortunately. Because, if a potential customer clicks on a category, shown in the crumbar, above of the products details view, to continue shopping or looking for another product in the same category, he gets the message "No products found", what he would´nt get, if the product would be shown, within the right shop. This can prevent people from buying!

Has anyone an idea, to prevent/correct this????

Thanks in advance for every answer!

Written on: 19. 06. 2012 [14:43]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
"parzival" wrote:

Hi Jens,

thanks a lot for you advices. But have tried these settings before. Without any succes.

Have found out some mistakes in settings myself.

I wanted to have a common schopping cart for all shops what acts independently from a special shop. Therefore I have created 2 seperate pages for shopping cart and for checkout. This causes the issue, that products after putting to basket always where shown one defined 1. shop what has defined as master shop.

I have changed this again to default settings and now the products, after putting to basket, are shown correctly in the shop where they belong to.

But one issue remains. By opening the shopping cart and clicking on a certain product, this product is opened, as a product of the shop on what one opens the shopping cart. Even if it´s not a product of this shop. Would be better the product would be opened in a shop where it belongs to.
If I place the Basket outsite of any shop with a core shop template, I have the same problem as before. The shopping cart is showing all products as products of the first shop, even if there is no product of the first shop in shopping cart.
Seems the products in shopping cart are only linked to the product detail page and not to the shop where the belong to. On basket placed outside a coreshop the basket seems to be alway liked to the first shop, even if its not defined as master shop.

The issue with the "Last Visited Products" I have solved by creating a subpage for each shop and have eliminated the setting on root template "Act as master shop". Now
the "Last Visited Products" are shown for each shop seperately. And on can put it to basket on shops where they belong to. But the issue with the shopping cart, mentioned above remains.

Its a log post. But its hard to explain without showing.

Greetings and thanks for your answer.

I go on with invetigating the settings. May be I oversaw something!

Helge, could you copy the scripts/front_pages/includes/shopping_cart/default.php to your fileadmin, update the multishop setting SHOPPING_CART_TYPE to this location and adjust the following line:

$link=mslib_fe::typolink($this->shop_pid,'&'.$where.'&products_id='.$products_id.'&tx_multishop_pi1[page_section]=products_detail&tx_multishop_pi1[cart_item]='.$shopping_cart_item);

to:

$link=mslib_fe::typolink($product['page_uid'],'&'.$where.'&products_id='.$products_id.'&tx_multishop_pi1[page_section]=products_detail&tx_multishop_pi1[cart_item]='.$shopping_cart_item);

Is that helping you?
Written on: 10. 07. 2012 [20:13]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
Allright Bas,

this has been the point. Now it´s working perfectlyicon_lol.gif

Thanks a lot!!!
Written on: 11. 07. 2012 [05:40]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Glad it's working! I have also added it to the V3.
Written on: 11. 07. 2012 [09:52]