Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

how to update mass products ?

junfan
Christophe
Multishop professional
Topic creator
registered since: 16.08.2013
Hi,

For my futur webshop, i use dropshiping supplier...

I have two questions about the import and update products method :

1)
Because of dropshinping, i will not decrement the stock when a customer buy something, because i will update the database with xsl file of my supplier every days. So if my supplier hasn't anymore stock for some products the stock will be set to "0" after update...

I would like to use a multishop's native method because multishop accept xls files, but it seem to have not any update function ?
If i try to import and overwrite the products table with the new supplier's file, there isn't overwriting but duplicate products.

2)
After the first import into a global category, i move the products into other categories... So i have some products into "categorie1", "categorie2", "categorie3", etc...
If i want to update the products with a overwrinting method (because i can't find a native update method), i can't have a relation with my categorie.

I'm not sure if my explications are understandable... sorry about my french-english... icon_redface.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.08.2013 at 18:29.]
Written on: 16. 08. 2013 [18:29]
junfan
Christophe
Multishop professional
Topic creator
I searched into the file : mass_price_update_xls_import.php and i find at line 463 the following code :
PHP
if (!empty($stock)) {
					$sql_upd = "update tx_multishop_products set products_quantity = '".$stock."' where products_id = ".$pid;
					$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_query($sql_upd) or die($HTTP_HOST.'-'.$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']. ' --- '.$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_error()."\n\n".$sql_upd);
				}

So i think if i modify this code to update the stock about the sku and not the product_id i will can success what i have to do... because the sku will be always the same between my supplier's file and the database webshop.

But there is a other problem : to do this, i need to download the xls file from the importer admin frontend module to have the good model file, but in the generated file there isn't the "sku" column... icon_cry.gif

Is there a clean native multishop method to do that ?
If not, i will have to write a external php script... icon_rolleyes.gif

Or how/where modify the module to generate the xls file like my supplier file ?

Thanks !
Written on: 20. 08. 2013 [17:09]
junfan
Christophe
Multishop professional
Topic creator
Ok... I understood i have to use "incredential import".

I had some others problems for updating, but i solved them with a "flat database" deactivation.

More informations here : https://www.typo3multishop.com/forum/list_post/subcategories-and-products-list-displayed-on-the-same-page-592/
Written on: 27. 08. 2013 [21:19]