Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Installation Not Possible

Suva
Susheel C
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 12.04.2012
Can not load extension v2.0.29. Persistently throws memory error. Php memory limit set at 320m. Typo 4.5.14. pHp 5.2.x.

t3jquery also gives issues - on creation of the library ... the systems locks

Any advise
Written on: 13. 04. 2012 [04:17]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Really can't say what the cause is. If the jquery library can't be created by t3jquery as well I think the best way to go is to contact your hosting company or analyse the error log.
Written on: 14. 04. 2012 [11:09]
Suva
Susheel C
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Thanks.

Was able work out the T3Jquery. Was using compression as per (some) video (JsMin) and was stopping the creation of the library. Have since tried Packer Compression - and it did create the library. Hope it is giving me the optimal.

Ultimately I am able to work with M/Shop V2.0.28. Still can not load V2.0.30 or its predecessor. Surely, it seems the shared server is the problem. Will work on it.

BTW, the little I have seen of the multishop .. it looks great. Keep up the good work.
Written on: 14. 04. 2012 [11:36]
Suva
Susheel C
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Apparently eAccelerator is causing the problem as reported by host. Uploading Multishop is abreeze where eAccelerator is completely disabled for the domain.

Any resolution to this fact?

Disabling eAccelerator using .htaccess does not help.

Susheel
Written on: 21. 04. 2012 [14:58]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
Thanks for letting us know. When I have some spare time I will setup testbox with eaccelerator. Do you know which PHP version you use and which eaccelerator?
Written on: 22. 04. 2012 [04:18]
Suva
Susheel C
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Test runs on the followig:

eAccelerator 0.9.6.1
TYPO3_VERSION: 4.6.7 with PHP_VERSION : 5.3.10
TYPO3_VERSION: 4.5.15 with PHP_VERSION : 5.2.x

Susheel
Written on: 22. 04. 2012 [10:07]
annadawiesn
anna
Multishop newbie
registered since: 23.04.2012
"Suva" wrote:

Can not load extension v2.0.29. Persistently throws memory error. Php memory limit set at 320m. Typo 4.5.14. pHp 5.2.x.

t3jquery also gives issues - on creation of the library ... the systems locks

Any advise

hello, i've a similar problem with TYPO3 4.6.7 & Multishop 2.0.30. If I install the ext from local drive the import breaks after several minutes. If i load up the ext with ftp and want to install the ext from extmngr. the installation breaks during the database creation. if i dump the db file manually it breaks also at the beginning. i've altered fe_users, fe_groups and tt_address with the mysql option "if table not exists". After that the manually import works. If I then want to install the ext, the script runs up with the following exception msg:

[html4strict]Oops, an error occurred!

ERROR: Query could not be parsed: "SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown in parseFieldDef()!: near "negative_keywords (negative_keywords) ) ENGINE=MyI"". Query: "CREATE TABLE tx_multishop_cms_description ( id int(3) default '0', language_id tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0', name varchar(150) default '', content text NOT NULL, form_code text, extra_heading varchar(127) default '', negative_keywords text, sqlstr text, KEY pagina (name), KEY id (id), KEY language_id (language_id), FULLTEXT negative_keywords (negative_keywords) ) ENGINE=MyISAM;"[/html4strict]

I'd be very appreciate if someone knows an solution on this.

thanks in advance
Written on: 23. 04. 2012 [09:28]
Suva
Susheel C
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Install, configured and checked but can not resolve this: When clicking on any item on the admin panel leads to No page found error.

Firebug report: "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - htt.p://#####.com/index.php?id=77&tx_multishop_pi1%5Bpage_section%5D=admin_modules"

Any assistance appreciated.

Susheel
Written on: 23. 04. 2012 [15:08]
annadawiesn
anna
Multishop newbie
registered since: 23.04.2012
hm, I still didn't get the installation to work for now. I've tried different mysql clients (5.1.61, and 5.1.41 on a windows localhost). both didn't work. there comes up lots of different mysql errors regardless of whether i tried it local or remote. Is there anybody else which has the same problems. I've tried TYPO3 4.6.7 & 4.6.8.
Written on: 24. 04. 2012 [12:00]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
What happens if you try the following beta version in combination with eaccelrator?

https://typo3multishop.com/fileadmin/user_upload/beta/T3X_multishop-2_0_30-z-201204252303.t3x

Maybe it has something to do with the set_include_path commands that we had. I refactored the source and removed all entries. Let me know.

Suva, did you try turning of any search-engine friendly URLs plugins before posting? Ie turn of RealURL and try. Cause the URLs you are sending are very weird, I'd never seen them before.
Written on: 25. 04. 2012 [21:06]