Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

jQuery not defined

ikzieniks
ikzieniks
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 11.02.2012
After upgrading i'm getting a lot of jQuery not defined errors in the FE Admin. clicking on 'add category' gives me a popup with all the HTML, but , for example, without the tabs.

Clicking on customers or system menu in admin doesn't give a popup but shows the data in normal page.

i've already set the admin_template_folder to it's default, tried with and without Realurl ( problem isn't real url ). No other javascript libraries are being loaded.

Only thing from the manual i couldn't do was 'create javascript lib' because t3query seems not to have a backend module?

Am i overlooking something?
Written on: 11. 02. 2012 [22:20]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
"ikzieniks" wrote:

Only thing from the manual i couldn't do was 'create javascript lib' because t3query seems not to have a backend module?

This is a problem. Since Multishop is depending on the libraries that T3jQuery provides, but it only does that once you created the JS library through the t3jquery backend library. Can you install a fresh introduction site and try the step by step guide again?

If not helping contact us on Skype (typo3multishop)
Written on: 12. 02. 2012 [11:17]
leon
levent
Multishop experienced
registered since: 01.08.2011
Hi, i had the same problem, t3jquery didn't create the jquery lib but i fixed this with choosing "create uncompressed lib"(or smth. like this) selection. Maybe it wil help you.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 12.02.2012 at 17:12.]
Written on: 12. 02. 2012 [17:12]
ikzieniks
ikzieniks
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
@Leon, but you selected that in the backend module of T3Query i guess?

Maybe i'll try to install an introduction site. The shop needs to be added on a site which is already live...
Written on: 12. 02. 2012 [22:09]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
If you get a blank page when creating a compressed library most of the time the reason is the PHP memory limit. Make sure you have more than 50MB reserved to PHP so it can create the compressed file.

If T3jQuery is not listed in the TYPO3 admin panel than try to update TYPO3 (make a backup first of course) or send a T3jQuery bug report on forge.typo3.org. (http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-t3jquery)
Written on: 13. 02. 2012 [14:35]
ikzieniks
ikzieniks
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
t3jqeury is working like it should now. Can create the custom JS file.

Admin FE is showing correctly , until I choose any option. Different javascript errors occur. from jQuery not defined to .sortable is not a function.

Any idea on how to solve this?
Written on: 17. 03. 2012 [12:22]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
This is why in the old days Multishop had it's own jquery library. It sounds like you are loading jquery two times, but It could also be something else. It's not a Multishop issue.
Written on: 19. 03. 2012 [23:37]