Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Master Slave Products / Variants

kotelette
Timon
Multishop newbie
registered since: 21.11.2012
Hi!

First of all: thank you for a new TYPO3 shop extension! Looks very nice to me so far.

Since I'm considering using it to replace an old and messy tt_products installation I've got a question:
is it possible to do something like Master and Slave products in xt:commerce.
This is the situation:

the products (lamps) that are going to be in that shop have attributes like color, matt finish vs clear finish and I need to show images for each in different states like on/off and matt/clear. Also there will be shots from different angles for each lamp so I need to show all this states for all the product images.
As far as I can see attributes allow only one image (please correct me if I'm wrong).
Aslo: some products belong to a category (a group of similar products) some are the category itself. Is there something like a default product or can a product be listed as it's own category?

My plan is to edit the default frontend templates heavily and switch between the images via JavaScript.

So my concluding question again:
is the above possible at all with multishop (extending it would be ok of course) and does anyone have some hints leading me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Timon
Written on: 21. 11. 2012 [16:35]