Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

multishop and TYPO4.6 no stylesheet for admin panel

dominic
Dominic
Multishop newbie
Topic creator
registered since: 22.11.2011
Hello,

I just set up a blank website for trying out multishop. But the css doesn't get loaded for the top admin panel. The whole website breaks if an admin logs in.

I left all values default, only changed the user pid and core shop pid. Isn't there a css shipped with?

Im using the newest 2.0.1 version with TYPO4.6. If I look into the loaded css files, there is no multishop.css or something similar. But the checkbox "Include global CSS files" is checked and the Root template and the default css as well. On the multishop uid I indluded the core template of multishop

What did I miss out?

Regards
Dominic

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 22.11.2011 at 06:17.]
Written on: 22. 11. 2011 [06:17]
dominic
Dominic
Multishop newbie
Topic creator
registered since: 22.11.2011
Is there nobody who is running into the same problem?

If I change the TS
plugin.multishop.admin_template_folder = fileadmin/multishop/admin_template_folder

it is still the same. The CSS files doesn't get loaded. What could cause this problem? Or is the multishop simply unusable in TYPO 4.6?
Written on: 23. 11. 2011 [00:47]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
If you are using version 2.0.X you should try the following constant value:

plugin.multishop.admin_template_folder = EXT:multishop/templates/admin_multishop

This must load your admin panel properly, or there is another problem (maybe you overwriting this constant somewhere down your code, it's a common problem).

About the example CSS. Yes we provide it. To include the example CSS add the following constant to your template:

plugin.multishop.exampleCSS = introduction

If you can't get it to work add us to Skype. Our Skype username is: typo3multishop.
Written on: 08. 12. 2011 [00:27]
rlehmann
Rainer Lehmann
Multishop experienced
registered since: 02.12.2011
Same issue here. After upgrading from 1.0.39 to 2.0.4 the CSS-file for the front-admin-panel doesn't load. I checked the path in the mentioned constant and, as far as I know, nowhere changed the constant somewhere else.
Written on: 08. 12. 2011 [15:30]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Rainer could you contact me on Skype (username typo3multishop). I'd like to take a peak. We host many shops ourselves and by third party and none of them has this problem.

But its true that in version 1.x the constant was different than in 2.x. The reason is that we now load the CSS through typoscript. Therefore you need to add this to your constants field:

plugin.multishop.admin_template_folder = EXT:multishop/templates/admin_multishop
Written on: 08. 12. 2011 [16:52]