Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

No E-Mail Notification / User in wrong Folder

ULinn
Uli
Multishop professional
Topic creator
registered since: 14.10.2011
Hi there!

When I gereate an Order, it is shown coorect in the Orders-Overview, but there are no mails generated, neither to the customer nor the merchant (or admin).

There is a user gernerated, but not in the "plugin.multishop.fe_customer_pid"-Folder, but in the Typo3 root-folder.

I don't know if there is any relation between these to points, probably someone out there has an Idea how to solve this or where to start looking for the problem.

Thank you very much!

Uli
Written on: 27. 11. 2011 [14:17]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
You need to create the mail templates in the Content Management System area.

http://www.typo3multishop.com/documentation/let-s-get-to-work/manage-your-web-shop/

From the CMS menu you can create and manage several CMS (informative) pages. When you select the CMS menu from the top of the screen, a popup will appear. In this popup, click on the button add new page. In the popup that appears you can create several types of CMS content. This can be chosen from the type dropdown. In the type dropdown you have the following options:

Checkout finished page: when you place content on this page, the content will show after the visitor placed an order;
Checkout finished page (Mollie/iDEAL): when you place content on this page, the content will show after the visitor placed an order and payed with Mollie/iDEAL;
Checkout finished page (PayPal): when you place content on this page, the content will show after the visitor placed an order and payed with PayPal;
Create account thank you page: when you place content on this page, the content will show after the visitor created an account;
E-mail create account confirmation: when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail that the visitor recieves after creating a account;
E-mail order confirmation letter: when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail the customer recieves after an order is being placed;
E-mail order confirmation letter (Mollie/iDEAL): when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail the customer recieves after an order is being placed and was payed with Mollie/iDEAL;
E-mail order confirmation letter (PayPal): when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail the customer recieves after an order is being placed and was payed with PayPal;
E-mail order payed letter: when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail the customer recieves after the order has been set on the status payed;
E-mail order payed letter (Mollie/iDEAL): when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail the customer recieves after an order is being placed, payed with Mollie/iDEAL and the payment was recieved;
E-mail order payed letter (PayPal): when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail the customer recieves after an order is being placed, payed with PayPal and the payment was recieved;
E-mail order status changed letter: when you place content on this page, the content will show in the e-mail the customer recieves after the status of the order has been changed;
General conditions: when you place content on this page, the content will show on the general conditions page;
Home top: when you place content on this page, the content will show in the top of the homepage;
Home bottom: when you place content on this page, the content will show in the bottom of the homepage;
PSP Payment Accepted Page: when you place content on this page, the content will show after the payment with a online payment provider has been succeeded;
PSP Payment Cancelled Page: when you place content on this page, the content will show after the payment with a online payment provider has been cancelled;
PSP Payment Declined Page: when you place content on this page, the content will show after the payment with a online payment provider has been declined;
PSP Payment Exeption Page: when you place content on this page, the content will show after the payment with a online payment provider recieved an exeption.

When the desired content has been given in on the selected page, click the save button to save your changes.

For your other question. I think you are running version 2.0.0 or lower. Please update to the latest version.
Written on: 01. 12. 2011 [17:28]
ULinn
Uli
Multishop professional
Topic creator
registered since: 14.10.2011
I did not realize that I need to create a mail template, should probably have read the complete doku first ...

Now there is a mail!

Thank you for the hint!

Uli
Written on: 20. 12. 2011 [11:13]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
It's not your mistake, it's missing in the documentation.

Right now I have focussed on the basic installation setup. Next month I will focus on the administration manual. icon_wink.gif
Written on: 21. 12. 2011 [10:16]