Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

No removal of related products possible!

parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
registered since: 25.08.2011
Hi mulishop fans,

to show related products on products detail page, I have updated to multishop V2.0.38, because of a bug concerning this issue in V2.0.31

Did all the work with some layouts again and had been happy, that now I could present related products.

But one disappointing issue! If I try to remove some or all related products for one product, I formaly have added, it does not work at all. Clearly, it is impossible to remove related products again, once one have added them.

Also "check/uncheck all" does not work at all. If I uncheck the related products by single check, and save it, the relations are not removed and next time I open the product edit panel, they are all checked again.

Has someone made similiar experiences?

If there is a solution please tell me!

Thanks in advance!

Written on: 30. 07. 2012 [08:53]
willem
Willem
Multishop experienced
registered since: 13.12.2011
Hello Helge,

We are aware of the missing feature/bug concerning the product relatives. This problem will be resolved in the V3 of TYPO3 Multishop, along with alot of other issues/features.

For the full list concerning the V3, see our roadmap on https://www.typo3multishop.com/roadmap/typo3-multishop-updates/typo3-multishop-v30/products_detail/

Written on: 01. 08. 2012 [13:15]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
registered since: 25.08.2011
Hello willem,

thanks for your information. Inbetween I can remove wrong relatet products via PHP MyAdmin. But this could be a time consuming matter especially, if there are many relations in a shop with thousands of products and is no solution for a second shop admin (merchant) who is only allowed to administrate Categories and products etc. in frontend.

Hope V 3 is comming soon, and also some other issues, beyond the new exiting features, would be solved within that version.

For example:

- On admin panel there is no invoice overview anymore (blank screen).

- if someone fills out the order address, the gender and newsletter checkbox is not saved in backend. But this is importand for sending out newsletters via Direct Mail (OptIn).

- the usergroups discount is not working automatically anymore. One has to put it in by hand for each new registrated customer, in backend.

- last but not least, ceterum censeo, a better PayPal checkout integration would be necessary (not the starter).
Since 1. of August in Germany we have a new law, what requires, that all shopping items like, quantity, single price, product name, total amount etc. must be listed, before activating the "Pay Now" button. Like in multishop checkout_rewiew.

Once again thanks for your reply, best wishes and greetings to Bas who has done a great job so far!

Helge
Written on: 02. 08. 2012 [07:26]
klamp
k
Multishop newbie
registered since: 13.11.2013
"parzival" wrote:

If I try to remove some or all related products for one product, I formaly have added, it does not work at all. Clearly, it is impossible to remove related products again, once one have added them.

Also "check/uncheck all" does not work at all. If I uncheck the related products by single check, and save it, the relations are not removed and next time I open the product edit panel, they are all checked again.

Hi,
This bug is still existing and I couldn't even delete the relations with phpMyadmin. I emptied the tx_multishop_products_to_relative_products table, since there should be no relative products, but no help. Where else is this relative products information?
- Katja
Written on: 24. 02. 2014 [06:48]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
V3 is launched to TER. Please update.
Written on: 23. 06. 2014 [19:39]