Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

No short description displayed in frontend and backend admin tool of multishop.

parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
registered since: 25.08.2011
Hello, it´s me once again!

Since two days I am checking my multishop configuration and jquery configuration, including several improvments by firebug, but did not find the reason and got no errorrs on firebug, for the following items:

using all the newest versions.

1. "Products short description" is not shown. Neither on product listing, nor on products detail page. On products detail template I tried to insert the marker ###PRODUCTS_SHORT_DESCRIPTION### but it does not work. I do not have any idea anymore for that behavour. Hint: Multisshop now is running on two websites of mine on both I get the same failure.

2. The reisizing and shaping of images on system--> settings --> image settings does not work itself. In former versions I had to do that by clicking the image resize button on backend admin tool. But in newer versions this feature is vanished.

Instead I get the message: Currently no multishop deployed on this website.

I cant go on with my work, without having solved these two items. So please has anyone an idea, how to solve these two items?? What could be the reason?

Hope this time I will get an answer! I tried it several times before.

Written on: 21. 01. 2012 [12:54]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
Hi forum,

2. issue of my threat is soved. Have found a former post in in this forum concerning this. Lasts some hours to find it. I do not like askiing stupid questions, obviously everybody knows and therefore getting no answer. But depending of some lacks in documentation sometimes one is forced to.

My first item, that no product short desciption is diplayed on product detail page is still open. May be it´s also one of the simplest things in world to correct this. But sometimes one cannot see the forest, because of too many trees.

So I would be glad, if someone could give me an short advise how to solve this problem.

Thank you

Written on: 23. 01. 2012 [15:27]
zitsch
Zitterbart
Multishop experienced
registered since: 19.10.2011
Could you solve this Problem?
I´ve got the same thing.
Written on: 09. 10. 2012 [09:08]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
Hi Zitsch,

until today I remained only showing the products name on products listing. But on products detail the short description is shown.

Its amatter of choosing another template than the default one on admin panel --->System --->Configuration --->Products Listing Type and Products Details Type

Hope I could help!
Written on: 09. 10. 2012 [13:33]