• My account
    • (X)Sign in

      I am a returning customer at TYPO3 Multishop

      Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website:

      Forgot your password?

      Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

      • Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

  • Dutch
  • German
  • French

not possible to create a new customer with the frontend-admin-panel


Author Message
jens
Jens
Multishop professional
Topic creator
registered since: 16.05.2012
Posts: 33
Within the backend, I can create frontend-admin-users and then they will see the frontend-admin-panel when they are logged in.

But by using the frontend-admin-panel to create new customers it doesn´t work. After clicking on "save" nothing happens. Even the search for customers doesn´t work. No customers are found with this tool.

By the way... the backup-functionality within the Backend-Multishop-module doesn´t work. All I get is a white screen with an 404-error (page not found) after clicking on "download backup" button.
Written on: 24. 05. 2012 [07:59]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Posts: 644
The download backup works fine on our web sites. Maybe you have some custom hosting setup? Is you TYPO3 installed inside a sub directory, within the vhost? (ie www.domain.com/mysites/typo3/)?

If you cant see the customers the page_uid field in fe_users is not reflecting the page id of your core shop. Try to fix it manually by updating the fe_user records (with plugin phpmyadmin).

Make sure your typoscript constants are configured properly, otherwise this will happen again when new customers are being added.
Written on: 28. 05. 2012 [14:03]
jens
Jens
Multishop professional
Topic creator
registered since: 16.05.2012
Posts: 33
Hi there, thanks for your answers.

yes the typo3 is installed inside a sub directory.
But why is this a problem and what do I have to do to fix this problem?

In fact, my page_uid-fields contained the value "0" and not the correct value 23, which is the pageId where the core-shop is located. I fixed it within phpmyadmin and it works fine. Now I can find the customers and they are correctly displayed.

But when I create new customers the page_uid is still 0 and not 23. I made a screenshot of my constants-configuration.

My core-shop has the pid 23
My sysfolder, where the fe-users are stored, has the pid 25
The customer-usergroup 2
The admin-usergroup 1

Do I have to set the checkout_page_pid also to 23?
And what about the login_pid, logout_pid? The user is able to login from each page.
Attachment

Written on: 30. 05. 2012 [08:41]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Posts: 644
I noticed some missing keys in the customer save query. Issue has been resolved in our next release (pre v3).
Written on: 01. 06. 2012 [13:20]
jens
Jens
Multishop professional
Topic creator
registered since: 16.05.2012
Posts: 33
I´m sorry that I have to reopen this topic, but there is still a problem.

Multishop-Version: 2.0.36 (latest)

My actual fe-groups:
- fe_admins
- customers

I have some admins and some customers created.

The customers can be found within the FE-AdminPanel after searching for them.

But the customer-group can not be found with the specific search (FE-AdminPanel).
So if I create a new customergroup with the FE-AdminPanel, this group is also visible in the BE. So far so good. But now, if I´m searching for a customergroup, I get the OLD customergroup (which I already deactivated) as a searchresult. I had this problem also with a even deleted customergroup (this may be a result of the fact, that normally nothing is deleted directly and forever but instead the deleted-column is set to 1).

Constants are all set correctly.

And the problem with the missing page_uid in the table "fe_users" also still remains. There the value for new customers is 0 instead of 23.

Need some help, please.
Written on: 15. 06. 2012 [10:20]