Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

PayPal shopping cart etc. once again

parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
registered since: 25.08.2011
Hi all,

still having problems with transferring basket-details from multishop shopping cart to PayPal shopping cart.

After reviewing the paypal.php file in multishop and comparing it with PayPal html integration code for shopping cart, I recognized, that multishop uses the _xclick integration. Means only shop name, order number and total amount are transferred.
(shop name is not necessary because it´s with big bold letters on top of the Paypal shopping cart)

Have tried to change it to PayPals _cart integration.to transfer more detailed basket data. For that reason I have tried to put in some additional code like the following on multishops paypal.php file:

$content.='
<form action="'.$ms['url'].'" method="POST" id="pspform" name="pspform" target="pspform" target="'.($vars['open_in_new_window']=='true'?'_blank':'').'">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart">
<input type="hidden" name="upload" value="1" />

<input type="hidden" name="item_name_1" value="'.$order['products_name'].'">
<input type="hidden" name="amount_1" value="'.$order['qty'].'">

But this attempt failed. Got the message "Error detected your shopping cart is empty.

Guess it´s because of my poor php knowledge or may be I have inserted the wrong
values. But what are the right values to put in. (I took the values from review.php)

Can anybody help me please? I need a more detailed shopping cart on Paypal.

Next point:

In multishops paypal.php _xclick integration, some personal customer data are listed for input / transfer into PayPal´s guest form, like first name, name, address, zip, city and so on. But these data are not tranferred from multishop to PayPal. Or for what reason else, these data are listed in paypal.php? Because if some body already has an account on paypal, these data don´t need to be transferred.

I think these issues are very importand, because every little thing what's irretating
possible customers of a webshop, prevents them from buying. In this case, especially, when they are used to other, more detailed paypal shopping cart integrations like xt-commerce ect.

Hope this time I get an answer on my paypal issues.

Thanks in advance

Written on: 21. 02. 2012 [08:21]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
I'm sorry, but this is currently not on our priority list.

If you urgently need this you can however always order it by form of a paid job. You can reach us by:

BVB Media
+31 418 82 02 11 (option 1).

Thanks for your understanding.
Written on: 04. 03. 2012 [17:46]