Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Prices in cart only without vat although shop is configured to show both

uliilu
Uli von Homeyer
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 03.07.2012
Hi all, I set the settings "SHOW_PRICES_INCLUDING_VAT" and "SHOW_PRICES_WITH_AND_WITHOUT_VAT" both to "1". The prices get displayed correct in category listing and product detail view.
Once added to the cart, the cart content is listed nicely. But the prices shown are all without VAT/Tax. Possible solution, I could edit the responsible files for display, I've tried that and display was as expected. Thing is, once checkout is done and the numbers are sent to PayPal the price is once again without VAT/TAX, I certainly need the price containing VAT/Tax.
In parallel I installed and looked at the demo shop and configured everything identically in the shop...
To see what I'm talking about please take a look here: http://shop.vonhomeyer.de. A fresh install and only the extensions for and multishop itself were added.
In the menu hover above "Seminare" and wait till "Shop" appears. The categories "SALES" and "LEADERSHIP" contain a product. Add something to the cart "Warenkorb" and in the cart you'll see the price without VAT. What can be done to display and more importantly send the price including VAT/Tax?

UPDATE 04.10.2014
I added a line under line 57 in the following file typo3conf/ext/multishop/scripts/front_pages/shopping_cart/default.php
To show the content of $cart, print_r is used
It shows a lot of array values including
[total_price] => 21.008403361345
[total_price_including_vat] => 21.008403361345
[final_price_including_vat] => 21.008403361345
when a number of one products is added to the cart
"final_price_including_vat" should be 25.000 instead of 21.008403361345

Why are these array values filled with the price without VAT/TAX?
Does anybody have an idea?

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 04.10.2014 at 12:34.]
Written on: 01. 10. 2014 [11:39]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Will review this issue with tomorrow and give you the update soon.
Written on: 26. 10. 2014 [20:01]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
I have let my colleague verify the cart but on our site it's all fine. Are we talking about the "shopping cart page"? The one you get after you add a product to the basket?
Written on: 27. 10. 2014 [20:15]
uliilu
Uli von Homeyer
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 03.07.2012
Hi Bas,

to answer your question, yes, that is correct.

Once I opened this thread, I was talking about a site which had the Multishop 3.0.4 extension repo version installed.

My forum question:

https://www.typo3multishop.com/forum/list_post/german-umlaut-ue-in-name-of-product-gets-displayed-as-u-in-pdf-invoice-736/

where you mention replacing the 3.0.4 installed files from the extension repository with the newest GIT files does solve the problem. Now, after adding a product to the shopping cart the cart automatically gets displayed with the prices containing VAT.

According to me, this thread can be closed. Thank you very much for your help, time and effort.

All the best to you and your colleagues.icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 28. 10. 2014 [00:02]