Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Problems with the front admin panel

RGBler
John
Multishop newbie
Topic creator
registered since: 20.04.2012
Hi there. I am sure this multishop is a great extension. Unfortunately I am not able to get it to work. The whole day I am reading different things about my problem but I am not able to solve it by myself.

The shop seems to work (No products available.), but no I cannot see the admin panel. Firebug says the following: jQuery.blockUI is not a function [Bei diesem Fehler anhalten] color: '#fff' I tried to uninstall almost every other ext. Constants point on the right pid und uid. I don't know what I could try. Is there a function where you can see which ext. uses jQuery? Thanks for any help.

regards John
Written on: 20. 04. 2012 [13:12]
LC4Peiniger
Wolfgang Maier
Multishop experienced
registered since: 12.04.2012
To me it looks like a problem with your T3jQuery-Configuration.
I´ve had similiar troubles and we could solve it by increasing the php-memory to 128M.

Maybe this helps you.

Kind regards
Wolfgang
Written on: 30. 04. 2012 [10:22]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
For us it's so frustrating too, cause in 99% of the cases this is due to the fact of javascript conflicts.

Check if your source doesn't load jquery multiple times.
Make sure you have plenty of memory limit so t3jquery can create a good library. Many times t3jquery say the library is created, but in fact it generated a corrupt library.

Please update the topic if you have news.
Written on: 13. 05. 2012 [18:19]
Miller
John Miller
Multishop newbie
registered since: 12.06.2012
Hi John,

Had this problem too for two straight days. Just solved it right now. Some problems are monstrous but have very easy solutions. Go to t3jquery on the backend uncheck the first three options. Save. Clear all cache. Take a cup of coffee, reload your page, sit back, relax and enjoy.

NB: My implementation is heavy. I have extensions using jquery heavily.

"RGBler" wrote:

Hi there. I am sure this multishop is a great extension. Unfortunately I am not able to get it to work. The whole day I am reading different things about my problem but I am not able to solve it by myself.

The shop seems to work (No products available.), but no I cannot see the admin panel. Firebug says the following: jQuery.blockUI is not a function [Bei diesem Fehler anhalten] color: '#fff' I tried to uninstall almost every other ext. Constants point on the right pid und uid. I don't know what I could try. Is there a function where you can see which ext. uses jQuery? Thanks for any help.

regards John

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 12.06.2012 at 18:15.]
Attachment

Written on: 12. 06. 2012 [18:12]
RGBler
John
Multishop newbie
Topic creator
registered since: 20.04.2012
Thank you guys for all your comments... I already tried this, too - but didn't work for me - but something else did work - I just setup a new page starting point - under this page I setup my shop et voila it works. Don't ask me why. I tried everything else, too... I guess now it is solved.

Written on: 16. 07. 2012 [13:33]