Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Product attributes as a list

stickyfish
Joost
Multishop experienced
registered since: 12.01.2012
I wanted to ad a list of available sizes of a product in the product detail page as a simple list. Because i use multishop as a catalogue it's not necessary to select any of the sizes.

I imported the sizes as product attributes, and i can choose to display them as a drop down menu, checkboxes or radio buttons.

But i just want a simple list, if possible as a <ul> but a simple text list would do, but there is no such option.

I have found a workaround to make a simple list from the checkboxes by hiding the checkboxes via CSS:

1. disable the prettyCheckbox js via plugin.multishop.includeJS = 0 in the ts constants, if you don't do this, option 2 won't work (cost me a couple of hours to find out icon_frown.gif )

2. Put the following code in your CSS:

input[type=checkbox] {
display: none;
}

Now you don't see the checkboxes anymore but just a simple list. Works fine for know, but it isn't a nice/good solution.

Is there a better way to do this, because i don't know if disabeling the js could give problems later?

If there isn't a better way maybe there is a possability to add a simple list for the attributes? That would be really nice.

Thanks again for the help.
Written on: 24. 04. 2012 [23:25]