Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Productlisting with add to Basket Option

kockiren
Rene
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 02.05.2013
I searching for a solution to give a add-to-basket-option to the product listing. First I copy the default product-listing to product-listing-toBasket.grid.php and add the Form with the form tag and the submit tag to the Script.

In the form tag is written:
PHP
<form action="'.mslib_fe::typolink($this->conf['shoppingcart_page_pid'],'&tx_multishop_pi1[page_section]=shopping_cart&products_id='.$product['products_id']).'" method="post" name="shopping_cart" id="add_to_shopping_cart_form">

But if I submit the Form I only add the last Product into the basket. I entered following lines into my *grid.php

PHP
$content .= '<input type="text" name="quantity['.$counter.']" value="0" size="2">';
$content.='<input name="products_id" id="products_id['.$counter.']" type="hidden" value="'.$product['products_id'].'" />';

But nothing will happened, any suggestion? In the related product listing there is a prefix in the name of the input Tag like: related_product_id[0] , I try to add a [$counter] but this won't work. Any ideas?

Regards
René

Written on: 04. 06. 2013 [14:24]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Update to V3, because the default products_listing has a marker for this: ###PRODUCTS_ADD_TO_CART_BUTTON###.
Written on: 24. 06. 2014 [04:00]