Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Redirect-Problem with "Grid_Detail_cart_button"

CamValmont
Dominik Tome
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 06.12.2012
Hey there ...
have a real big problem. I've set up a Shop, wich has Sites with Product-Listings with Detail View and Add-To-Cart button. We wanted to have the ability, to add Products directly to Cart, without the use of an Detail-View-Page.

I set up those Views, tested them in Firefox, Chrome and Operas ... and though, all is doing well.
Then our Client told me, she gets to a product Detail Site by clicking on "Add To Cart".
After some Tests, i found out, this happens in Safari, and on mobile devices like Tablets (Test it on Galaxy Tab and iPad)

http://sfajana.kd.stebio.at/leaf-rugs.html
Here's a Link to one of them product sites.
The form's action url is the one for a Product Detail site (i think). In Case of Safari, it stops here, and in all other browsers, it gets through that page directly to the shopping cart.

For each product, there are 3 Options (Size, Color, Material). But for each one theres just one option avable, so nothing is to choose here ...

Can anyone figure out, whats going wrong here?

I have to get it done, because for our client it's an absolutley no-go to get to a product-detail page.
And i don't get it, how it can work in some browsers, and can't in others.

Pls, if anyone could help me ... icon_smile.gif
Written on: 08. 02. 2013 [09:33]
CamValmont
Dominik Tome
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
I tried it with an custom "grid_with_detail_cart_button" view and the "detail_grid_with_cart_button" view wich comes with the Multishop Core.

The Problem i described comes with both scripts.
I searched the whole weekend for a solution, but didn't find any way to fix it ...
Written on: 11. 02. 2013 [09:04]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
If the product has attributes the shopping cart redirects the request back to detail page.

What you can try is adding the attributes formfields as hidden fields in your listing.
Written on: 12. 02. 2013 [17:15]
CamValmont
Dominik Tome
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Hey Base ... got the Error.
It was so obviously, i dind't see it icon_biggrin.gif

The Attributes are all als hidden inputs in the Overview. That wasn't the Problem.

I found, that the Link, that gets you to the Cart was made like this:

PHP
$button_submit = '<a href="'.$link.'" class="ajax_link"><input name="Submit" type="submit" value="'. $this->pi_getLL('checkout') .'"/></a>';

Safari and TBalets just took the Link, and got to the Detail-PAge, all other Browsers seemed to take the input-action, and directly go to the Cart.

so i turned it into that:

PHP
$button_submit = '<input name="Submit" type="submit" value="' . $this -> pi_getLL( 'checkout' ) . '"/>';

And now its all working good.

Thanks for help icon_smile.gif
Written on: 13. 02. 2013 [08:46]