Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

related products does not work

parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
registered since: 25.08.2011
Hi multishop community.

now working nearly one year with this great extension, I tried the first time the feature related products and had to recognize, that this feature does not work!!!

May be only in my case, but it´s hard to find out the reason without support.

Still using 2.0.31 because 2.0.38 causes to much layout troubles as described in my last post, what hopefully will be solved in V 3, as Base wrote.

The fact: If I add related products to a product in detail view, I get a blank screen after saving it for this product. This, normally, is caused by a php failure. but i cant find out which.

On firebug i get the message: "NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://www.claudiaspraerieshop.eu/index.php?id=78&categories_id%5B0%5D=6632&categories_id%5B1%5D=6637&categories_id%5B2%5D=6657&products_id=36012&tx_multishop_pi1%5Bpage_section%5D=products_detail"

Hope this time I get an anwer soon, if anybody can help, may be have had similiar problems.

Thanks in advance
Written on: 26. 07. 2012 [09:05]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
Topic creator
registered since: 25.08.2011
ok.

like so often in the past, I found out myself what has been the reason, for this issue.

In V 3.0.31 obviously there is a bug on this issue. Tried it again with 2.0.38 and product_relatives now are working without problems. The only thing one have to do in addition, is to choose the layout of ... /products_details/default_v2.php. Otherwise the related products are not shown on products detail page. There is a lack of documentation, where the purpose of the different layouts should be described.

Unfortunately I have other problems with V 2.0.38 especially with some layouts and css, what causes a lot of time to have the same look and feel as before or even are not customisable at all. Like described in one of my posts before! So I went back to 2.0.31 again without the feature of (buggy)related products.

Sometimes I feel a little bit like "Sherlock Homes" to have to find out myself so many things by try and error, what consumes a lot of time, what would not be necessary, if there would be a little bit more documentation or a slightly hint. icon_rolleyes.gif

Greetings

Written on: 27. 07. 2012 [12:42]