Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Show categories in master shop

anfra
anfra
Multishop newbie
Topic creator
registered since: 25.03.2013
hey guys,

i installed the multishop on a testsite where i got one mastershop in which you can see the products of all the slave shops (1 slave shop = 1 shop in reality).
in the final site my clients (who own a shop) should be able to add their products in their personal shop and all these products (of all slave shops) will be shown in the mastershop. I managed to create that option.

so my question is now : can i do the same with product categories? and can all these categories be shown in one "category master shop" so that the customers dont have to go through all the products to find one product of a certain category?

thx for your replies icon_smile.gif
Written on: 25. 03. 2013 [09:00]
stefan72
Stefan Kaufmann
Multishop newbie
registered since: 09.01.2014
Hi anfra, I know it's been a while since you posted and there was no answer, but I am only now investigating all the possibilities with multishop...

I am trying to find out how to accomplish your solution so that all products of the slave shop are shown in the master shop. So far I only managed to show one single category of a slave shop in the master shop...(configured in flexform in BE by selecting 'Show Catalog from Page' (pid of slave shop).

But what if there are more than one slave shop?

To your question: I think that should be possible by doing what I described above, problem is though that this only works as long as you have only one slave shop displaying one category...?

Did you manage to find a solution?
Best regards,
Stefan
Written on: 09. 01. 2014 [16:38]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Update to V3. If you still have issues please post on the V3 forum.
Written on: 23. 06. 2014 [19:53]