Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Unable to upload any images

erwin
erwin
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 16.01.2012
Since several weeks after upgrading to newer versions I am not able to upload any images any longer. For those products that have images only the delete icon is shown. Anyone knows how this comes and what to do to solve it?
Thanks in advance,
erwin
Written on: 16. 01. 2012 [19:30]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
registered since: 25.08.2011
hi erwin,

I had the same problem some months before. after I have recognized that many images, I wanted to upload already had watermarks from manufactorers I, left the watermark settings on adminpanel--> system --> settings empty. after that, the import of images works properly. May be this could help you.

I have another item with newer versions. by going to multishop in backend (left menu), --> administration I get the following message:

At this moment there are no Multishops deployed within this TYPO3 installation. [b][/b]

So I cannot resize my images anymore.
Written on: 17. 01. 2012 [08:13]
erwin
erwin
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Hi Helge,
thanks for the hint. I checked (and deleted) the Watermark settings. Unfortunately this does not help. I am still not able to upload any images.

Any other ideas?

As far as the Multishop -> Administration 'tool': It works in my site, however the added value of this 'tool' is not clear to me. It shows some pretty unusable information in my opinion.

Regards,
erwin
Written on: 17. 01. 2012 [11:03]
parzival
Helge Farr
Multishop expert
registered since: 25.08.2011
Hi erwin,

1. the matter with the image upload. did you solve it?

I now have a new projekt, where I try to use mulishop for travel booking. and again had the same problems with image uploading like you. Again I have killed all watermark settings on admin panel system-->settings--> image settings, and again no problem with uploading images. may be you check this again.

2. Admin-Tool in Backend. You are right, there is not so much funktionallity. but some importand. If it works, you can see, how many categories, how many products and how many images are in the shop. It´s helpful, if you have uploaded hundreds of products via csv.

Next case I need it, is for rezising images and shape corners of images. It`s because these settings on image settings on frontend admin panel, did not and do not work without image rezising in the backend admin tool.

Unfortunately this part of the backend admin tool is vanished on my insallations and the rezising of images, therefore is not possible anymore. Have also sent an email about this issue to Base, but until yet got no answer. may be he´s too busy!

Have a nice weekend
Written on: 20. 01. 2012 [15:31]
erwin
erwin
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Hi Helge,
yes, I was able to solve the images problem today. I recompiled the jQuery library and this did the trick. So, to test further I entered some text / figures in the Watermark sections and I am still able to upload images.

However, the Watermark text does not show in the image. Not a big problem for me.

Good luck with your image questions.

Have a nice weekend yourself,
Thnx for your replies,
Regards,
erwin
Written on: 20. 01. 2012 [17:16]