Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

V3 Beta + VAT

HOSCHMOSCH
hoschie
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
registered since: 20.07.2012
Hi,

i am trying the Beta now for some days and i have problems do to a simple thing like give a produkt a price and a VAT.It wont work. what ever i put in the Price input field the shop just copied the value in the other input field without calculating the vat. it doesent matter if i do it in the field "excl" or "incl.".

I created a VAT with the value "19" and it is saved in the database.

i really need help

greetings hoschi
Written on: 29. 01. 2013 [08:04]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
registered since: 12.05.2010
Please check if your tt_address store id is set properly. In your typoscript template (constants field) you have to define:

TT address record ID of the store[plugin.multishop.tt_address_record_id_store]
The uid number of the tt_address record that contains the Store address details. This record is mandatory for correct calculation of VAT.

For example:

plugin.multishop.tt_address_record_id_store=2

The tt_address record must contain a valid English country name. This is because we reference the country name to the static_tables country record. See my attached screen.
Attachment

Written on: 29. 01. 2013 [23:44]
HOSCHMOSCH
hoschie
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
Hey base,

second time u help me very well.

I did as u said and it works fine now. I did everything right just in the Countryfield i put "Deutschland" insteed of "Germany".

Ok now i can go on. Letz see whats the next Problem icon_smile.gif

Thx again, i would never find that solution by my own.

cya Hoschi
Written on: 30. 01. 2013 [08:25]
HOSCHMOSCH
hoschie
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
i just opened that topic again, because i have also vat issues in the Basket. There are no vat infos. just the summery brutto price of alle products. but without that vat infos u will get punisched by lawer.

is there a way to get that infos shown ?

greets hoschi

Written on: 30. 01. 2013 [13:02]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
I understand your point, but we programmed this on purpose as in the Netherlands this is very common.

Also you have to understand that in the shopping cart page we don't know the delivery country yet (only if we are talking about logged in users, but lets talk about guest users).

So the solution would be that the shopping cart shows the VAT version of the Store (we automatically pretend that the user is ordering from Germany in your case).

This is easy to make if you would be able to modificate the shopping_cart script. You can do that by copying the shopping_cart/default.php script to fileadmin and adjust it to your needs. If this is complex for you or you need it quickly, you can always order a request by contacting our sales department.

For future, I will add this tip to my list, someday I can improve the template file (tmpl) so you can manage this directly by that file (templates/shopping_cart.tmpl).
Written on: 30. 01. 2013 [22:53]
HOSCHMOSCH
hoschie
Multishop experienced
Topic creator
"base" wrote:

I understand your point, but we programmed this on purpose as in the Netherlands this is very common.

Also you have to understand that in the shopping cart page we don't know the delivery country yet (only if we are talking about logged in users, but lets talk about guest users).

my shop only have guest user. i dont want user to login.

"base" wrote:

So the solution would be that the shopping cart shows the VAT version of the Store (we automatically pretend that the user is ordering from Germany in your case).

This is easy to make if you would be able to modificate the shopping_cart script. You can do that by copying the shopping_cart/default.php script to fileadmin and adjust it to your needs. If this is complex for you or you need it quickly, you can always order a request by contacting our sales department.

well i found the file. i guess i cant modifi it correctly. as i said my programmingskill are noobisch. Even when i cound do it. woulnd kill an update not my changes ?

"base" wrote:

For future, I will add this tip to my list, someday I can improve the template file (tmpl) so you can manage this directly by that file (templates/shopping_cart.tmpl).
Written on: 31. 01. 2013 [11:42]
bas
Bas van Beek
Multishop guru
I've changed the priority of this to high, cause it's important that you can control how to display the prices in shopping cart and control this by the template. I will update this topic when it is completed.

Written on: 31. 01. 2013 [15:26]