Forgot your password?

Not yet customer of TYPO3 Multishop?

• Order history
      • Automatic generated e-mail history
      • Track your Order
      New at TYPO3 Multishop
You are here:

Help by translating Multishop in your local language

On the following page you can help by translating Multishop in your local language:

https://translation.typo3.org/projects/TYPO3.ext.multishop/

Spanish:

https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.ext.multishop/pi1/locallang.xlf

The following language are already translated by our supporters:

• Dutch
  • German
  • French

Variants of use, e.g. master/slave

stefan72
Stefan Kaufmann
Multishop newbie
registered since: 09.01.2014
Hello,
First of all thank you for developing such a good shop extension. It is one of the easiest to install ext in typo3!

I've been looking into the extension for some hours to explore its functionalities. My question is, is it possible that the master shop can display all the products of the various slave shops? I only figured out how one specific category cof a slave shop can be displayed.

After playing around and trying out some option discussed here in the forum, I come up with the following options how multishop can be used:

a) as a stand-alone shop with categories and products, managed by one group/person

b) multiple shops in one page tree, each shop is maintained by a merchant (he must be member of the admin user group of the slave shop). Each slave shop contains categories and products.
A root admin is maintaining all shops (maintenance)
Not sure though if this fits the master / slave scenario?

c) A master shop with slave shops. The product catalog and categories/products are maintained in the master shop. The slave shop can use categories of the main shop.

I would appreciate any comment on my thoughts and if i see this correctly or if there are any other configurations?

Thank you in advance,
Stefan

Written on: 09. 01. 2014 [14:11]